SAICA Training | Holiday Induction Programme – 3 July 2017 to 7 July 2017
C2M is now recruiting B.Accounting students for our SAICA Holiday Induction Programme. Only five positions available for 2017.
The Holiday Induction Programme will expose students to the SAICA training work environment. This is the perfect opportunity for students to ask career related questions regarding the SAICA, SAIPA and CIMA training programmes.
Benefits of the SAICA Holiday Programme:
– You will earn R250 per day (R1250 for the week).
– Gain industry related experience that you can add on your CV.
– See first-hand what SAICA articles is all about.
– Get an opportunity to ask all your career questions to the experts.
– Receive information about SAICA, SAIPA and CIMA career opportunities.
Criteria to qualify for the C2M SAICA Training Holiday Induction Programme:
- You must currently be studying towards a B.Accounting degree or be enrolled for CTA.
- You must be interested in a SAICA training contract for 2018 at C2M. C2M Chartered Accountants Inc. is a medium sized audit firm situated in Tygervalley, Cape Town. See the video below for more information or visit our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/C2MCA) to learn more about our culture.
How to apply?
– Send a short CV and a copy of your latest results to email@example.com
Note that only 5 students will be selected to participate in the C2M SAICA holiday programme.
TIPS | CHOOSING AN AUDIT FIRM FOR SAICA or SAIPA ARTICLES
We’ve asked South African icon, Dowwe Dolla to explain. Kindly note that this video is in Afrikaans. Send your CV and a copy of your latest results to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should consider a career as a Chartered Accountant:
Becoming a Chartered Accountant is your gateway to an exciting career, global opportunities, flexibility and good earning potential.
4 Steps to becoming a Chartered Accountant CA (SA):
- Get the right school qualification:
- For university admission the minimum requirements are a Level 5 pass in Mathematics and a National Senior Certificate with matric exemption. You will need to take pure Mathematics and not Mathematical Literacy.
- Having Accounting as a school subject will help you in your future studies.
- Get the right academic qualifications:
- Ensure that the university you attend is accredited by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA).
- Obtain a B.Com / B.Compt Accounting degree or an equivalent CA (SA) undergraduate qualification. Obtain Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Accounting Sciences and Postgraduate Diploma in Advance Accounting Sciences. These qualifications can be completed while you are busy with your SAICA Learnership.
- Enter a SAICA Learnership Programme with a registered training office, such as C2M Chartered Accountants Inc.
- Pass SAICA’s professional examinations:
- The Initial Test of Competence (ITC)
- The Assessment of Professional Competence (APC)
C2M Careers | Now recruiting SAICA staff for 2018 and 2019
C2M is an accredited training office and offers both SAICA (South African Institute for Chartered Accountants) and SAIPA (South African Institute for Professional Accountants) learnerships. As a medium-sized audit and accounting firm, our trainees are exposed to multiple clients covering a wide range of sectors and industries.
Students, who are studying towards or have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, are welcome to email their CV and latest results to email@example.com.
To find out more about the C2M culture, visit www.facebook.com/C2MCA.