Payroll Worx was established in 2012 due to the substantial growth in C2M’s payroll administration department. Inclusive staff management and payroll solutions are handled by Payroll Worx manager, Celia Swart, and her team. Celia brings with her a wealth of experience gained from more than 15 years in the industry managing payrolls of up to 1500 employees within various companies. She is a member of the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners, the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and the South African Payroll Association.
Who can benefit from a partnership with Payroll Worx?
Are you battling to manage your employees’ payment records, but cannot financially justify the investment required to purchase expensive payroll software? Payroll Worx takes care of all payments to your employees, produce accurate IRP5 documents and customise the system to handle weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls. It also simplifies the task of providing payslips to employees and making official payments to essential parties, such as the South African Revenue Service (SARS). Payroll Worx is fully SARS compliant and automatically applies the necessary legislation, ensuring you adhere to the applicable requirements by law.
We have asked South African icon, Dowwe Dolla to explain. Kindly note that this 3 min video is in Afrikaans.
Tangible benefits include:
- Reduced cost: It is expensive to regularly update payroll software and ensure that payroll employees receive adequate training.
- Increased efficiency: A professional team, dealing with payroll issues on a daily basis, will handle your staff administration.
- Staying up to date with complex legislation: Your company’s payroll stay in line with ever changing Tax and Labour Law legislation. You will also avoid penalties due to a lack of knowledge and experience in your payroll department.
- Risk management and security: Sensitive payroll information will be stored on outsourced databases. This guarantees confidentiality.
- Save Time: You can focus on your core business, while a professional team will handle your payroll.
Payroll Worx Synopsis
- Administration of weekly / bi-weekly wages and monthly salaries.
- Electronic transfer of salaries to your employees’ bank accounts via PayaccSys (Pty) Ltd
- Providing payslips and reports in either printed or electronic format.
- Processing of leave and maintaining leave records.
- Processing of loans, garnishees and all third party payments.
- Electronic submission and payment of EMP201 returns via SARS e-Filing.
- Electronic submission of UI19 to the Department of Labour.
- Submission of bi-annual EMP reconciliation and issue of annual IRP5 and IT3(a) income tax certificates.
- Liaison with SARS, Department of Labour and payroll creditors.
- Submission of annual return of earnings to Compensation Commissioner.
For more information or a customised quotation, contact Celia Swart on 021 914 0261 or email email@example.com