C2M Trust Management Services focuses on the fundamentals of Corporate Governance. The purpose of the comprehensive trust administration is to:
- ensure that the integrity of the trust is maintained,
- to secure the intended benefits (asset protection, succession planning and tax mitigation) of the trust
- and to prevent the possibility of it being disregarded as an alter ego trust.
Due to poor Corporate Governance by trustees, beneficiaries of trusts are frequently deprived of the intended benefit of the trust, and assets are not protected as planned.
C2M Trust Management Services employs a multi-tiered approach, coupled with detailed consideration of you or your family’s specific needs and proper tax advice. This helps to prevent the problems caused by poor Corporate Governance. We offer our trust clients a comprehensive, personalised consultation on an annual basis to keep the interests of beneficiaries in check and the trust aligned to corporate governance requirements. At the annual Trust Management meeting, our experienced Trust Management team also prioritise decisions that trustees need to consider by taking into account new legislation and recent court cases.
C2M Trust Management Synopsis
- Establishment and administration of trusts
- Guidance and advise to sustain sound corporate governance
- Linking the estates of beneficiaries to their trust
- C2M TMS will serve as independent trustee on our clients’ trusts on request.