C2M Chartered Accountants Inc., a medium-sized Audit practice in Tygervalley, Cape Town, offers a secure opportunity to a post-articles SAICA accountant with relevant experience to join our team. The successful candidate will gain exposure to multiple clients covering a wide range of sectors and industries.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Prepare annual financial statements
- Audit function
- Calculate, reconcile and submit statutory returns to SARS via e-filing
- Liaise with clients and SARS
- Review the work of and assist junior accounting staff
- Ability to complete statutory returns eg EMP201’s, and EMP501’s and VAT
Qualification and requirements
- B.Compt or similar qualification
- SAICA articles completed at a South African auditing practice (a maximum of 12 months post-articles’ experience)
- Caseware knowledge
- Pastel knowledge
- Valid South African driver’s license
- Own transport
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious about C2M’s culture? We’ve asked South Africa icon, Dowwe Dolla, to explain.
Kindly note that this 4 min video is in Afrikaans.