Payroll Worx was established in 2012 due to the substantial growth in C2M’s payroll administration department. Celia Swart, Director of Payroll Worx, brings with her a wealth of experience gained from more than 15 years in the industry managing payrolls of up to 1500 employees within various companies. She is a member of the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners, the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and the South African Payroll Association.
Who can benefit from a partnership with Payroll Worx?
Are you battling to manage your employees’ payment records but cannot financially justify the investment required to purchase expensive payroll software? Payroll Worx takes care of all payments to your employees, produce accurate IRP5 documents and customise the system to handle weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls. Apart from providing payslips to your employees, Payroll Worx also takes care of official payments to parties such as the South African Revenue Service (SARS). Payroll Worx complies with SARS and other legal regulations.
We have asked South African icon, Dowwe Dolla to explain. Kindly note that this 3 min video is in Afrikaans.
TANGIBLE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Reduced cost: It is expensive to regularly update payroll software and ensure that payroll employees receive adequate training.
- Increased efficiency: A professional team, dealing with payroll issues on a daily basis, will handle your staff administration.
- Staying up to date with complex legislation: Your company’s payroll stays in line with ever changing Tax and Labour Law legislation. You will also avoid penalties and minimise the risk of audit by SARS due to a lack of knowledge and experience in your payroll department.
- Risk management and security: Sensitive payroll information will be stored on an outsourced database which guarantees confidentiality.
- Save time: You can focus on your core business, while a professional team will handle your payroll.
PAYROLL WORX SYNOPSIS
- Administration of weekly / bi-weekly wages and monthly salaries.
- Electronic transfer of salaries to your employees’ bank accounts.
- Providing payslips and reports in either printed or electronic format.
- Processing of leave and maintaining leave records.
- Processing of loans, garnishees and all third party payments.
- Electronic submission and payment of EMP201 returns via SARS e-Filing.
- Electronic submission of UI19 to the Department of Labour.
- Submission of bi-annual EMP reconciliation and issue of annual IRP5 and IT3(a) income tax certificates.
- Liaison with SARS, the Department of Labour as well as payroll creditors.
- Submission of annual return of earnings to the Compensation Commissioner and Rand Mutual Fund.
Director | Payroll Worx